Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy 8th Birthday Nick!

Nick's had a busy, fun-filled birthday weekend.  After three basketball games yesterday (won all three), he had a friend spend the night that went to church with us this morning.  He even got to have his party on his real birthday.  We had his party at the batting cages - I think it was the easiest party I've ever done.  All I had to do was show up with food and set it out on the table.  The room was already decorated.  Ryan ran the pitching machine and did a hitting contest for the first 45 minutes then we went to the party room for cake and presents.  Here's some pics from the party...
 



Happy Birthday Nick!  We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Nick!! Looks like you had a fun day!! Love, Grandma Kate and PaPa

Jill said...

Looks like a great party, and weekend!!