My mom and I took the kids to the Rose Garden today to take some fall pictures. Here's a few of my favorites.....
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great pictures, Karen. I think I already placed my order. Meghan looks so tall in all of these. I know she is taller than your Mom and I think she may be taller than me now!! Love, Grandma Kate
3 comments:
Great pictures, Karen. I think I already placed my order. Meghan looks so tall in all of these. I know she is taller than your Mom and I think she may be taller than me now!! Love, Grandma Kate
Okay, you two have got to stop growing so fast!! Your Aunt Jill can't take it! :) Hope to see you soon!
Those pictures are beautiful! Aunt Jill is tight you guiys are growing too fast! Can't wait to see you all at Thanksgiving. xoxo Aunt Beth
Post a Comment