I'm sure the reason they played so well is that you all dressed up for them!!! What great looking Wolverines! I'll try to post some little Spartans next week:) Love, Aunt Mary
Go Blue!! And we hear that they did!!Dad is still uncertain why he didn't record the game, maybe I should get out all the games he recorded and never watched.....that would take him a good 6 weeks to watch!! Karen I imagine you have a few of those games down there??? Love, Grandma and PaPa
4 comments:
Whooo hooo!! GO BLUE!! The Grubbs Family also sported all of our Michigan gear today! Well, me and the kids :)
I'm sure the reason they played so well is that you all dressed up for them!!! What great looking Wolverines!
I'll try to post some little Spartans next week:)
Love,
Aunt Mary
Go Blue!! And we hear that they did!!Dad is still uncertain why he didn't record the game, maybe I should get out all the games he recorded and never watched.....that would take him a good 6 weeks to watch!! Karen I imagine you have a few of those games down there??? Love, Grandma and PaPa
Karen,
I forgot to mention how good your yard looks....I was laughing to hard at the Texan's dressed in Michigan Gear. Kate
Post a Comment