Monday, October 26, 2009

Fun in Dallas

My mom and I took the kids to Dallas yesterday. We met Meghan's friend, Aubree, and her mom. We went to the Arboretum and then over to American Girl. This was the first time we have been to the Arboretum and loved it. We'll have to go back sometime when Ryan and my dad can go with us. Here are a few pictures from our day.
This was a 15-foot house made entirely of pumpkins.





Check out these big pumpkins! I don't think I've ever seen any this big...

At American Girl, the girls did lots of shopping and made out their Christmas lists. My mom took Meghan and Aubree to "Molly's Halloween Party" where they had dinner and made two crafts. The girls had a great time.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day!! You know Ryan once grew pumpkins twice as big as those in his garden in Michigan. He gave them to all the neighbor kids. I love to see all those fall colors!! Love, Grandma Kate

Jill said...

What a fun day! I love all the pumpkins! Meghan, I need that Christmas list! :)