Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick-or-Treat

Here's some pictures from trick-or-treating. Meghan went as a hippie and Nick was a Texas Rangers baseball player.




Before we walked around the neighborhood, we went to our church's Fall Fest. Here's Nick's best friend Jake and his sister.

Meghan and her friend Tess..

Granmom came over and passed out candy while we walked around the neighborhood. Thanks Granmom!!

Meghan and her friend Natalie

Here's the friends we go trick-or-treating with every year....Natalie (the honey bee), Jake (BatBoy) & Claire (Bat Girl). We walked the entire street this year...for those of you who don't know where we live, it's long. Nick skipped the last two houses because he was so tired.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like a fun night! Meghan all those colors are very pretty on you!! I wondered when you would make it all the way down the street. Everyone looks great!!
Love, Grandma Kate
Where are the twins??

Anonymous said...

I see them now, I missed the last picture. Grandma

Mary said...

Great pictures! I love the glasses Meghan wore---I think I had the same ones one time! Didn't I , Kate? Nick, you are by far, my favorite texas Ranger!
Love,
Aunt Mary

Jill said...

You guys look great!! Can't believe you made it all the way down that street! Enjoy all that candy!

Anonymous said...

I Love your costumes!! It looks like you guys had fun! Can't wait to see you next month! Aunt Beth and Uncle Chris