Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. It's been a busy month. I had hoped to have some "snow" pictures today but it just didn't happen. We got some snow flurries today but the kids were at school so I couldn't get any pictures. The kids did get to go out and enjoy the "snow" at school, though. I know all of our family up north is probably laughing but we get excited at any form of snow down here since it rarely comes around.
Anyway, here are some pictures from our week in Georgia. Here's a group picture with all the cousins.
Here's Avery, Meghan and Addison making turkey out of popcorn balls. It was quite a mess but the girls had fun.
Avery, Meghan and Addison about to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner...
3 comments:
What good pictures, Karen. I didn't do such a great job getting everyone to look in the right direction.....now I see it's because they were looking at you!!
We did have fun!!! Love, Grandma Kate and PaPa
Karen,
I love your pictures! The kids look so great and everyone looks like they are having so much fun! Thank you soooooooo much for sharing! I feel as if I see more of you and your kids because you have a blog....silly, but please come to Michigan WHENEVER YOU CAN!!! WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU!!!
Love, Aunt Mary
Love the pictures, and loved having you guys here! We will definitely make our way to Texas next!-with a new cousin in tow!!
Post a Comment