Cute picture, Karen! Hope you all had a great time and Santa was good to all of you! He was real good to us in Michigan! Love, Grandma Kate and PaPa
You all look so nice! Merry Christmas! From what I heard, Santa was very good to you two too!
Happy New Year, dear Orlowskis! We love you and miss you. I sure hope we get to see you in 2010!!!Love, Aunt Mary
Post a Comment
Daily Bible Verse
Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search
Weekly Wisdom
3 comments:
Cute picture, Karen! Hope you all had a great time and Santa was good to all of you! He was real good to us in Michigan! Love, Grandma Kate and PaPa
You all look so nice! Merry Christmas! From what I heard, Santa was very good to you two too!
Happy New Year, dear Orlowskis! We love you and miss you. I sure hope we get to see you in 2010!!!
Love,
Aunt Mary
Post a Comment