Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Eve

Sorry I've been a little slow posting pictures, but it's been a busy holiday. Anyway, here's some pictures from the Christmas Eve musical at church. The kids were in two performances that night and they had a good time. Unfortunately, they were inside the whole time that it was snowing outside so I didn't get any pictures of them in the snow flurries that night. It was just starting to come down when we were going into the church. There's a chance for snow flurries later this week, so maybe we'll get some pictures then. For now, though, here are the musical pictures. Here's a group photo:

Meghan with friends Tess & Morganne
Nick & his best friend Jake (front row on left)



Meghan is helping hold the scroll. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a very good picture from where I was sitting but that's her on the very end down there....
Finally home from the musical...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you both get to see snow on Thurs. If you came here right now PaPa would teach you how to use his snow blower. We got 6 inches today on top of the 3 or 4 we already had on the ground. ;) Grandma Kate and PaPa

Mary said...

Their faces are so sweet in the pictures, I can almost hear them singing! What beautiful pictures and I love the new background or whatever you call it.
We've got lots of flurries and snow here today and tonight---and really, really cold! No recess on the first day back at school!
Hope you get all the snow you want on Thursday!!:)
Love & Kisses,
Aunt Mary