I can't believe Nick is 7 years old already. Where has all the time gone??
We finally had his birthday party last night. It was originally scheduled for last Sunday, but Nick woke up sick on the day of his party and stayed sick until Wednesday. Fortunately, everything worked out that we could move his party to last night. Even the weather was perfect - about 70 degrees out. Nick has been begging for a sleepover so we let him invite 3 friends over to spend the night - Jake, Alec, and Chase. They ate lots of junk food and played lots of basketball - inside and outside.
Nick's favorite...chocolate chip cookie cake
Finally...ready for bed
A new baseball bat- just what he's been wanting. I bet he'll get lots of home runs this spring
After being sick most of the week, having a sleepover last night, and two basketball games today, Nick is worn out!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday, Nick!! I hear you won your games today....that was a great present!!Your Dad also said that you had a great sleepover last night....good for you!! I'll call you later tonight!! Love, Grandma Kate
Happy Birthday, Nick!! I can't believe you're 7 already either! Looks like you had a great party, and I love your new bat and can't wait to see what you can do with it! :) Sorry we didn't get to talk to you yesterday, we were all running in different directions and it was too late when we all got home..we'll call you today!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Nick!! I hear you won your games today....that was a great present!!Your Dad also said that you had a great sleepover last night....good for you!! I'll call you later tonight!! Love, Grandma Kate
Happy Birthday, Nick!! I can't believe you're 7 already either! Looks like you had a great party, and I love your new bat and can't wait to see what you can do with it! :) Sorry we didn't get to talk to you yesterday, we were all running in different directions and it was too late when we all got home..we'll call you today!
Happy Happy Birthday Nick! I hope it is a great year for you AND your new bat!
Love,
Aunt Mary
Post a Comment