Monday, February 8, 2010

More Basketball

Just a few more basketball pictures from last weekend. Saturday will be Nick's last games with Whitehouse and the church league. He has two more weekends left with the Mavs. Then it's on to baseball. Nick had some great games on Saturday - 8 points in his Whitehouse game and 2 for the Mavs. Here are some pictures from the Mavs game...







2 comments:

Mary said...

Great pictures, Nick! I can see and guess how you played the whole game. You look great out there! I bet your Dad is having a great time with these games too, isn't he? Good for both of you! Thanks for sharing...Love, Aunt Mary

Jill said...

I wish I could watch in person, but with these pictures I feel like I was there!! You look great out there and remind me ALOT of your Dad!! You must have a great coach ;) Brings back many, many memories!!!