Wow! It's hard to believe that my "baby" is now 10 years old - double digits! Time has really flown by...I can't wait to see what the next 10 years bring.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Miss Meghan!! We can't believe you are 10 either...time sure has flown. Now Grandad and PaPa must be 60....I don't know about Grandmom and Grandma;) You have a wonderful day and a great year!! It was beautiful the day you were born. Grandmom and I flew to Dillards to buy pink!! Love you, Grandma Kate
Dearest Meghan,
It's a beautiful sunny day here and I woke up thinking about the day you were born and what a thrilling and beautiful day that was! I can't believe that TEN years have past since then! It's been a joy watching you grow and I think the next 10 will be fun to watch too!
Happy Happy Birthday!
Love, Aunt Mary
Happy, Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe you're 10, but at the same time I feel like "we" have had you forever!! You are such a beautiful girl inside and out and I am so proud to call you my niece...I can't wait to see what's in store for you in the next 10 years!! I love you and miss you! ~Aunt Jill
Post a Comment