Happy Easter to you too!! Cute picture!! Did you get to keep the rabbits?? Love, Grandma and PaPa
Great picture! Thanks for sending one. When I put it up on the table, and Ben and Alex saw it they immediately wanted to go get bunnies and insisted that Meghan and Nick got bunnies for Easter!They were soooo jealous!Love,Aunt Mary
I love this picture!! Thanks for sending me one too! My kids were jealous of the bunnies too!
Post a Comment
Daily Bible Verse
Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search
Weekly Wisdom
3 comments:
Happy Easter to you too!! Cute picture!! Did you get to keep the rabbits?? Love, Grandma and PaPa
Great picture! Thanks for sending one. When I put it up on the table, and Ben and Alex saw it they immediately wanted to go get bunnies and insisted that Meghan and Nick got bunnies for Easter!
They were soooo jealous!
Love,
Aunt Mary
I love this picture!! Thanks for sending me one too! My kids were jealous of the bunnies too!
Post a Comment