Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Awards Day

Fourth grade had their awards ceremony on Friday. Meghan won several awards - "A-B" honor roll, excellent study habits and excellent behavior. She also got commended on all 3 of her TAKS tests this year. We are so proud of how hard she works in school - she always does her very best.
For a science project, Meghan's class tie-dyed t-shirts last week. They got to wear them to the awards ceremony. Meghan had such a good time and the shirts turned out so well that I may get the kit and let the kids and some of their friends make shirts this summer.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on everything, Meghan!!You always make us so proud!!
Love, Grandma Kate and PaPa

Jill said...

Great job, Meghan! You always make me SO proud too!! ~Aunt Jill
Love your shirt too!

Mary said...

Congratulations, Meghan! I'm proud, too. I love the shirts...I think we'll have to have you help make those for all of us when we see you this summer!!! They are awesome!
Love, Aunt Mary