Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School

Ready or not, school has begun.  I can't believe summer is already over.  Hopefully, this means fall is just around the corner with cooler temps (anything is better than 100+ degrees out).  This is Meghan and Nick's last year to be at the same school until they reach high school.  Meghan is the "big girl" on campus - a 5th grader.  Nick is in 2nd grade.  They both have good teachers and good classes.  I think it's going to be a great year   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you two look very ready for anything!! Glad you like your teachers.....that's important!! Hope it is a great year for both of you!! Meghan, have fun being BIG Girl on campus, that will all turn around next year!! Enjoy!!
Love, Grandma Kate and PaPa

Jill said...

Look'in good!!! Hope you both had a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Looking pretty sharp you two! I hope you had a great day! xoxoxo
Aunt Beth