Friday, July 30, was Ryan's 36th birthday. He spent the morning golfing while Jill and I tried to get group pictures of the kids. I got lots of good pictures, but my computer is acting up so I can't post them. Maybe later...
We spent the afternoon at Aunt Mary and Uncle Pete's. Aunt Mary cooked a wonderful steak dinner for Ryan's birthday. She even had a pinata and 2 birthday cakes. We all had a great time. A big thanks to Uncle Pete and Aunt Mary for everything!
 |
| Cousins |
 |
| Nick & Meghan |
 |
| Everett trying to hit the pinata |
 |
| Nick taking a swing at it |
 |
| cookie birthday cake...yum! |
 |
| cupcake birthday cake...also tasty! |
 |
| I think Everett enjoyed the cakes.....what do you think? |
Many thanks to everyone for all your hospitality. We had a great time seeing everyone together. We can't wait to see you all again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment