Monday, August 24, 2009

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Today was the first day of school. Meghan was excited to start 4th grade. She got the teacher she wanted (Mrs. Moore) and 2 good friends are in her class. Nick, however, was not so excited. He got the teacher he wanted (Mrs. Mitchell) BUT he has no friends in his class. Thankfully, when I picked them up, Nick said he had a good day and even made a new friend. Here's some pics before they went to school this morning.

Meghan - 4th grade
(Can you believe it?? Seems like yesterday that I was dropping her off in Kindergarten)


Nick - 1st grade


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope it was a great day and that you both have a really good year!!
Meghan, you look soooooo tall!!
Love, Grandma Kate and PaPa

Jill said...

I've been checking all day to see these pictures! You both look great and really excited! Meghan, I definitely think you are now taller than your Aunt Jill! :) Hope you both have a great school year!!

Jill said...

Karen, I forgot to ask you what you did all day! You're probably like me and just watched the clock until it was time to pick them up!

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys had a great 1st day back!!! You both look so grown up! Nick, you are in my old stomping grounds!! :) Love, Aunt Beth

Anonymous said...

Karen, I thought the dogs were all up for adoption and couldn't stand to look. Today I did and I'm so glad they belong to someone. I would have driven to Texas for the one today!! Kate