Hello to one of my favorite dancers!! (I thought Natalie was Tammy in that last picture, she really looks like her Mom!!) Grandma Kate and PaPa
Wow, you look beautiful Meghan!! xoxo Aunt Beth
I agree with Aunt Beth! Your Aunt Jill thinks you look beautiful too! Wish I could've seen you dance in person!
You are beautiful, Meghan! We just got our recital pictures, too. I so wish I could have seen you dance, too! I bet you were terriffic!Love,Aunt Mary
Post a Comment
Daily Bible Verse
Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search
Weekly Wisdom
4 comments:
Hello to one of my favorite dancers!! (I thought Natalie was Tammy in that last picture, she really looks like her Mom!!) Grandma Kate and PaPa
Wow, you look beautiful Meghan!! xoxo Aunt Beth
I agree with Aunt Beth! Your Aunt Jill thinks you look beautiful too! Wish I could've seen you dance in person!
You are beautiful, Meghan! We just got our recital pictures, too. I so wish I could have seen you dance, too! I bet you were terriffic!
Love,
Aunt Mary
Post a Comment