Grandad took the kids swimming this afternoon. I think their favorite part is jumping off the diving board and trying all the silly poses they can come up with.
Nick has gotten to be a pretty good swimmer this summer - thanks to Grandad.
Here's the watergun fight...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Now, that's my kind of summer fun!!Only set me at a lake. Looks like alot of fun to me!! Love, Grandma Kate and PaPa
Wow, nice poses! It looks like you had a good time little fishies!! I got to see what good swimmers you've become in Orlando this summer!! xoxoxo Aunt Beth
3 comments:
Now, that's my kind of summer fun!!Only set me at a lake. Looks like alot of fun to me!! Love, Grandma Kate and PaPa
Wow, nice poses! It looks like you had a good time little fishies!! I got to see what good swimmers you've become in Orlando this summer!! xoxoxo Aunt Beth
Wish we could come swim with you! Enjoy this last week of summer! Can't wait to see pictures of the fourth and first graders!!
Post a Comment