Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Basketball

Here's some pictures from Saturday's basketball games. Nick is playing on 3 basketball teams this winter (Yes, you read that right. He's on 3 basketball teams). Nick plays for the Wildcats (Ryan coaches that team). He also plays for the church. And, he plays for the Mavs (Ryan is assistant coach). They won all their games last weekend. As you can imagine, Nick was worn out. Here's some pictures from two of the games.









2 comments:

Mary said...

Well, Nick...that's a pretty heavy dose of basketball for such a little guy! It wore me out just reading about how much basketball you play on ONE Saturday! It's a good thing you've got such an energetic coach/Dad!!! Yov've got 'gym rat' in your blood, honey.
Love,
Aunt Mary

Anonymous said...

Good Job, Nick!! I wonder who will get tired of Saturdays first, you or your Dad?? I bet neither of you!! Aunt Mary is right, Gym Rat runs deep in your blood!! Love, Grandma Kate
PS. PaPa is calling from Bangkok tonight so I'll give him todays report!! :)